One of the most innovative Commodore remix album ever created. Beautiful and inspiring, it delivers a stream of uninterrupted consciousness ideal for programming, chilling, or even soothing a child (seriously: it has been used in Nurseries!)
Most tracks on this album are based on Commodore 64 tunes, though the names of the tracks have been changed so as to enhance its universal appeal, and to avoid puncturing the delicate reality it spins.
Highlights include the liquid crystalline cavern sound of Chimera (Here called "Liquid Crystal"), melancholy transforming to joy in "Trap" (here called "Dusk before Dawn"), and the ultimate joy of two Tim Follin LED Storm-inspired reworks.
- Liquid Crystal (Chimera by Rob Hubbard)
- Alien Dreams (Original by Chris Abbott)
- Parallax Visions (Parallax Stroll by Martin Galway)
- The Cosmos Awakes (Miami Vice In-Game by Martin Galway)
- Nebulae Drift (Original by Chris Abbott)
- Dark Before Dawn (Half-Trap by Ben Daglish, half original by Chris Abbott)
- Into the Light (Wizball by Martin Galway)
- Ancestors (Zoids by Rob Hubbard/Larry Fast)
- Wave Ascent (LED Storm ST by Tim Follin)
- Crystal Spirits (Original by Chris Abbott)
- Welcome Home (LED Storm by Tim Follin)
- Cosmic Carousel (Ark Pandora by Ben Daglish)
- (hidden track) Morning, by Grieg