Progressive 64 by FastLoaders (Pre-order)
Limited CD pre-order (ETA Q3 2018, sorry for delay): £14.99, Immediate Digital Download: £7.99 (if you can't a "format" dropdown box above, press "refresh").
Progressive 64 is the new CD from the amazing "FastLoaders". Top Commodore 64 game tunes done in a rock style, with the occasional symphonic flourish. Intricate, intelligent and powerful, as well as faithful and full of detail.
Video medley has a different track order to the CD. Just so you know. Oh, the beautiful cover was designed by Kenneth "Slaygon" Mutka.
This is a complete album, but we are also working on bonus tracks where we add orchestral flourishes to most of these tracks and include them as tracks 11 onwards. You will be updated through SendOwl when these are delivered.
This album started as a stretch goal for the "Back in Time Symphonic Collection" Kickstarter and was then an add-on to the Ninja Musicology Kickstarter (with free postage) which helped it reach its goals.
If you didn't already get it, you can buy it here for instant download, or you can pre-order a physical copy which will include these tracks + the bonus ones (you get the downloads as well).
- Ocean Loader 2 (Martin Galway)
- Commando (Rob Hubbard)
- Future Knight (Ben Daglish)
- Ghouls and Ghosts (Tim Follin)
- Monty on the Run (Rob Hubbard)
- Auf Wiedersehen Monty (Rob Hubbard and Ben Daglish)
- Barbarian (Richard Joseph)
- Storm Warrior Suite (Mark Cooksey)
- Green Beret (Martin Galway)
- Forbidden Forest and Beyond
and bonus tracks being added soon with extra orchestral power...
- Forbidden Forest and Beyond (expanded Orchestra mix)
- Saboteur 2 (expanded Orchestra mix)
- Barbarian (expanded Orchestra mix)
- Storm Warrior (expanded Orchestra mix)
- Last Ninja Wastelands (expanded Orchestral mix with Ben Daglish)
All purchasers will be informed when tracks 11-15 are ready (the physical CD is waiting for that to be completed)
FastLoaders' next project is "Rock Hubbard" has also been released!
Cover artwork by Kenneth "Slaygon" Mutka.
Arranged, performed, produced and mastered by Jarle H. Olsen.
Executive Producers: Chris van Graas, Paul Cook, Russell F. Howard, Antony Harris and Marcel Schoen.