* Digital Download only MP3/FLAC with extras *
This digital release is really four albums in one from the Slow Poison team (Chris Abbott and Alistair "Boz" Bowness).
First, it presents dance versions of popular C64 tunes which were first put together to be played at the very first Back in Time live event.
Second, it presents what we regard as the ultimate versions of tunes which first featured on "Back in Time 1", such as Crazy Comets, or Monty on the Run.
Third, it brings a new and experimental vibe to some popular pieces like Wizball and Mutants.
And lastly, it is a testing ground for some of the ear-candy New Age ideas that later found their way into Crystal Dreamscapes.
Incidentally, did anyone notice on the artwork by Steve Barrett that all of the characters from C64 games on the front cover have been killed or had accidents on the back cover? :)
- Ocean Loader 2 (performed by O2, composed by Martin Galway)
- Miami Vice Title Theme (by Martin Galway)
- Delta Victory Theme (by Rob Hubbard)
- Wizball (by Martin Galway)
- Ocean Loader 4 (by Jonathan Dunn)
- Mutants (by Fred Gray)
- Arkanoid Title Tune (by Martin Galway)
- Chimera (by Rob Hubbard)
- Way of the Exploding Fist (by Neil Brennan)
- Revenge of the Mutant Camels 2 (by Ben Daglish)
- Gerry the Germ (Bladder) (by Rob Hubbard)
- BMX Kidz High Score Scroll Machine (by Yip)
- Sanxion (by Rob Hubbard)
- Flimbo's Quest High Score (by Johannes Bjerregaard)
- Crazy Comets (by Rob Hubbard)
- Monty on the Run (by Rob Hubbard)